Tailored to best fit our Customer's Special Mission Aircraft, our full CLS system includes all aircraft maintenance and personnel, materials and inspections, launch and recovery of aircraft, management of all government owned spares and support equipment through a contractor operated and Maintained Base Supply (COMBS) System; repair and overhaul of all repairable spares at Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified repair stations; maintenance and repair of all support equipment; aircraft paint; engine/Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) repair and overhaul. Maintain inventory of sufficient range and quantity to meet the performance measurements defined in a SOW/ PWS. Additional support, as over and above tasks, engineering services including development, test and FAA certification of modifications, installation of modifications, depot maintenance support, field team support (worldwide), deployment support (worldwide), aircraft crash investigations, failure and tear down reports, acquisition of commercial data, and damage repair.
Global First Response Aviation integration Services provides complete aircraft integration services and is staffed by a dedicated group of highly experienced technical personnel. Our experienced team quickly assesses the most efficient way to initiate Systems integrations for our customer's expanding markets. Our unmatched services and support efficiently develop operational synergies to maximize opportunities. By increasing the capability of air platforms, we enable customers to get the most from their existing assets. We integrate new technology and systems upgrades that keep aircraft in service longer, and adapt them to a host of new platforms, operate in new environments or counter new threats. Our solution includes mechanical and electrical installations, instrumentation of the integrated systems, and certification for ground and flight tests. We can test individual systems and whole aircraft, on the ground or in flight.
Global uses its extensive knowledge to offer customers unique revolutionizing turnkey full service systems integrations solutions.
• Locate/sales of new and used aircraft, Purchase Agreements, Lease Purchase Agreements and Closings
• Certification of aircraft with the FAA & DOT and other countries
• Registration process, US or other countries
• Maintenance programs, including inspections & routine maintenance
• Exterior paint and interior cabin re-configure
• Aircraft cost analysis & type selection
• Cost control, budgeting, and accounting services
• Daily organization and dispatch for worldwide flight operations
• Maintained Base Supply (COMBS)
• AIRLINE SUPPORT
• Locating, hiring, and management of flight crews, maintenance personnel and cabin crews
• Provide contract flight crews and cabin crews
• Provide contract maintenance crews and inspection personnel
• Training of flight crews and cabin crews